Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Hero stats changes: Day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
Zeus does not havein the Siltbreaker campaign.
- Modified values:
- Cast range: 850 -> 700
- Number of bounces: 5/7/9/15 -> 6/9/12/15
- Damage: 85/100/115/145 -> 85/105/125/155
- Mana cost: 65/70/75/80 -> 55/60/65/70
- Cooldown: 1.6 -> 1.6/1.4/1.2/1
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 1.25/2/2.75/3.5 seconds.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All bounces together can deal up to 510/945/1500/2325 ( 960/1620/2400/3450) damage (before reductions).
- The Arc Lightning buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
Bolts from the Nimbus are not blocked.
- Modified values:
- Damage: 100/175/275/350 -> 175/250/325/400
- Mana cost: 75/95/115/135
- When cast on the ground with no heroes within 375 radius, it still provides the 750 range flying vision and True Sight.
- Provides the True Sight first, so that invisible heroes still take damage.
- When targeting a unit, vision and True Sight are provided at its position upon cast. The vision is stationary, it does not follow the unit.
- However, When the ground is targeted but the bolt hits a hero, the vision is centered on the targeted point, not the found hero.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 4.5 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Searches for enemy heroes, illusions and creep-heroes when targeting ground. Whichever is the closest gets hit.
- When targeting the ground, it can hit an enemy hero up to 1225 ( 1425) range away (cast range + search radius).
- In order to hit a non-hero unit, it must be directly targeted.
- Plays some lightning particles and a sound effect during the cast time, which are visible and audible to everyone.
- Modified values: None.
- The damage from Static Field is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Applies its damage before the triggering spell's damage is applied.
- Static Field does not trigger on active item abilities.
- This is how many casts are required to bring units from full health below a certain health percentage with Static Field alone (before reductions):
- Replaces .
- The clouds Cast regular
s on the closest valid enemy target, based on Lightning Bolt's current level.
- This means it also applies the mini-stun and provides vision and True Sight around the target.
- It also means that the clouds do nothing if Lightning Bolt is not learned.
- The damage source are the clouds themselves, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the Nimbus rather than on Zeus.
- The base interval of the Lightning Bolts is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions ( ).
- The clouds start striking immediately upon cast if an enemy is within range.
- Also strike immediately when the last strike was longer than an interval ago and an enemy enters the area.
- Can strike up to 6/7/8 times over its full duration, considering default strike interval.
- Does not require vision over the targets. The clouds can strike invisible units and units inside the Fog of War.
- The clouds always strike the closest valid target. There are no priorities.
- Once purchased, Zeus cannot drop or sell his .
|+2%Damage||25||+200 Cast Range|
|+6% Spell Amplification||20||+75Damage|
|+15% Magic Resistance||15||+7 Armor|
|+25 Movement Speed||10||+2 Mana Regen|
- Replaced talents: +0.5s spell damage amplification. Ministun replaced by +6%
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- The armor is added as bonus armor, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Siltbreaker's magic resistance to 36.25%.