Hero stats changes: Day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
Cast Range: 800
Shackle Search Range: 575
Shackle Count: 3/5/7/9
Success Stun Duration: 3.5/4.75/6.25/8.5
Fail Stun Duration: 0.75
- Modified values:
- Added bouncing effect.
- Success stun duration: 1.5/2.25/3.5/3.75 -> 3.5/4.75/6.25/8.5
- Cast time: 0.15 -> 0.3
- Mana cost: 90/100/110/120 -> 75/85/95/105
- Shackleshot travels at a speed of 1650.
- The projectile searches for enemies or trees within 23 degrees at the opposite side of the target from where Shackleshot was cast.
- This means when Windranger blinks away after cast, it latches on targets based on the cast location, not her new location.
- When succesfully shackling two units, a random unit behind the primary target is targeted by a new Shackleshot.
- This repeats up to 3/5/7/9 times, or untl a shackle fails to latch.
- If multiple enemies are behind the primary target, multiple new shackleshots are launched, but still count as one bounce.
- Besides the previous shackle's secondary target, new shackles do not target already shackled units.
- Shackleshot always prioritizes units over trees as a secondary target.
- If the target does not get shackled, it is only briefly stunned (using the default Stunned debuff).
- If the target gets shackled to a unit, both of them are stunned for the full duration (using the debuff).
- The stun persists, even when the primary or the secondary unit dies, or the tree is destroyed earlier.
- The stun also persists, when one of the targets gets freed from the stun earlier.
- When the primary target dies before the shackle reaches it, it still can latch to a secondary unit and stun it.
- Modified values: None.
- The arrow travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.87 seconds to reach max distance.
- The arrow can damage units up to 2725 range away (2600 travel distance + 125 damage radius).
- The full damage is done after the full 1 second of channeling. Each channeled 0.01 seconds increase its damage by 1%.
- Every time the arrow hits an enemy, its current damage is reduced by 20%.
- This is how much damage the arrow deals (before reductions) after hitting up to 15 units:
- Level 1: 180 / 144 / 115.2 / 92.2 / 73.7 / 59 / 47.2 / 37.7 / 30.2 / 24.2 / 19.3 / 15.5 / 12.4 / 9.9 / 7.9, 24 targets to reach 1 damage
- Level 2: 260 / 208 / 166.4 / 133.1 / 106.5 / 85.2 / 68.2 / 54.5 / 43.6 / 34.9 / 27.9 / 22.3 / 17.9 / 14.3 / 11.4, 26 targets to reach 1 damage
- Level 3: 340 / 272 / 217.6 / 174.1 / 139.3 / 111.4 / 89.1 / 71.3 / 57 / 45.6 / 36.5 / 29.2 / 23.4 / 18.7 / 15, 27 targets to reach 1 damage
- Level 4: 420 / 336 / 268.8 / 215 / 172 / 137.6 / 110.1 / 88.1 / 70.5 / 56.4 / 45.1 / 36.1 / 28.9 / 23.1 / 18.5, 28 targets to reach 1 damage
- The arrow provides 400 radius flying vision as it travels, which sticks at its final location for 3.34 seconds.
- The arrow blocks neutral creep camps.
- The arrow destroys trees within 75 radius around it while traveling. Hit trees do not reduce its damage.
- The sound of a bow getting stretched during the cast and channeling time is audible to allies only.
Slow Radius: 325
Move Speed Bonus: 50%
- Modified values: None.
- Windrun interrupts Windranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Grants Windranger 100% evasion for its duration. This means attacks with True Strike are not avoided.
- The slow is provided by an aura on Windranger. Its debuff lingers for 2 seconds.
- When the level 20 talent is chosen, Windrun turns Windranger invisible for its duration.
- During the fade time, Windranger can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Allows Windranger to path through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Windranger can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Modified values: None.
- Focus Fire orders Windranger to attack the target upon cast.
- Only reduces Windranger's main and bonus damage when attacking the target. Damage from item effects (e.g. , ) is unaffected.
- Focus Fire does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- Windranger can switch attack targets without losing the buff against the Focus Fire target.
- When switching attack targets, the attack speed adapts as soon as the projectile is launched, while the damage adapts after the projectile hits.
- This means when the attack target is switched, the first attack against the new target deals reduced damage. The following attacks deal normal damage.
- This also goes the other way. When switching back to the Focus Fire target, the first attack deals normal damage, the following attacks reduced damage.
- Casting Focus Fire on multiple targets only grants the attack speed and damage reduction against the target of the most recent cast.
- Focus Fire ends prematurely when Windranger dies, but persists through the target's death.
- Focus Fire cast range is relative to Windranger's attack range and is increased with attack range increasing effects.
|30% Cooldown Reduction||25||+150 Attack Range|
|+20 Intelligence||15||+40 Movement Speed|
|+30%Slow||10||+4 Mana Regen|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with Arcane Rune. and additively with
- The attack range talent also affects the cast range of .
- Added to Siltbreaker.