Hero stats changes: Day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
Cast Range: 3000
Max Travel Distance: 3000
Beetles Spawn Radius: 300
Beetles Latch Radius: 100
Number of Beetles: 12
Hero Attacks to Destroy: 4
Non-Hero Attacks to Destroy: 3
Tick Interval: 1.25/1.1/0.95/0.8
Damage per Tick: 14/16/18/20
Armor Reduction per Tick: 1
Beetle Duration: 16
- Modified values:
- Non-hero attacks to destroy: 8 -> 3
- The Swarm moves forward at a speed of 600, taking 5 seconds to reach max distance.
- The beetles spawn within a 300 radius around of Weaver (random position) and move forward as a swarm.
- When an enemy unit comes within 100 radius of a beetle, the beetle latches onto it, unless it already has a beetle latched onto it.
- This means that multiple casts cannot affect the same unit more than once simultaneously.
- The beetles can latch on invulnerable units, but not on invisible or hidden units.
- If a beetle's target turns hidden after latching, it still stays on it and is not removed.
- If a beetle's target turns invisible after latching, the beetle dies instantly (credited to no one), if the unit is not under True Sight.
- When the beetles get affected by they instantly die, credited to no one.
- The beetles can latch on units 3400 range away (spawn radius + travel distance + latch radius).
- When attached, the beetle always stays 64 range in front of the unit.
- The beetles do not actually attack their targets, but rather the spell simply deals damage to them in the set intervals while the beetle is attached.
- The armor reduction is independent from the damage. It keeps reducing armor on ethereal targets, but not invulnerable targets.
- The armor reduction is directly bound to the beetle, so it disappears always together with it.
- Beetles attack in 1.25/1.1/0.95/0.8 second intervals, starting immediately when latching on a unit, resulting in up to 13/15/17/21 attacks.
- The armor reduction is applied with the same intervals, but happens before the damage is applied.
- The Swarm can deal up to 182/240/306/420 damage (before reductions) to a single unit and reduce up to 13/15/17/21 armor.
- The beetles provide flying vision while traveling forwards and while attached to a unit.
- The beetles block neutral creep camps while traveling and while latched.
- Modified values: None.
- Shukuchi does not interrupt Weaver's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can only damage the same unit once per cast.
- During the fade time, Weaver can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Unlike other phasing invisibility spells, Shukuchi turns Weaver phased directly on cast, instead of after the fade time.
- Weaver can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- If the level 25 talent is skilled during Shukuchi, the bonus movement speed is applied immediately.
- Modified values: None.
- Causes Weaver to perform an instant attack on the attack target 0.25 seconds after the leading attack.
- This means the extra attack is a regular attack, using Weaver's projectile speed and being disjointable.
- It also means that it can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- If Weaver is blinded, the geminate attack can miss, unless he has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- The geminate attack is automatically launched 0.25 seconds after the initial attack is launched.
- It does not matter if the leading attack misses or not.
- There is no range limit built into the second attack. If the target moves far away before the geminate attack is launched, it still launches.
- Even if the initial attack kills the target before the second attack launches, the second attack will target the dead unit.
- Modified values: None.
- Weaver is ordered to stop right after getting moved back. However, shift-queued commands are not canceled.
- Only affects Weaver's position, health, mana and status debuffs. Buffs are not removed.
- It does not matter how long Weaver is already affected by debuffs, they simply are completely removed, if they can be removed.
- Time Lapse does not damage Weaver, it manipulates his health. So it does not interact with any on-damage effect.
- When cast right after respawning, the health, mana and position are set to what they were before the death.
- This means that Time Lapse does not kill the caster when cast immediately after respawning.
- When having
, Time Lapse turns into a unit-targeted spell, able to target allied heroes.
- Double-clicking the ability with Aghanim's Scepter automatically targets self.
- Applies the disjoint and strong dispel on the target ally as well.
- Does not order the target to stop, so their channeling spells are not canceled. This is also why it has a backswing when upgraded.
- When cast on allies who just respawned, their health, mana and position are not set back to what they were before the death.
- This means allies cannot be sent back to their death location after respawning, unlike how Weaver can when cast on self.
|+200Movement Speed||25||+35% Magic Resistance|
|+15 Agility||20||+200 Health|
|+7 All Stats||15||+25 Damage|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- This attack damage talent is added as raw attack damage, so it does not benefit illusions, and is not affected by most percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Siltbreaker's magic resistance to 51.25%.
- Added to Siltbreaker.