Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|An Icon borne by the protected of the underworld.|
Unhallowed Icon is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- The Unhallowed Icon grants a total of 300 health and 0.9 health regeneration (and 15 attack damage to strength heroes).
- The lifesteal works like a regular lifesteal, except that the heal is distributed evenly amongs all buffed allies.
- Unknown whether this includes allies that are already at full health.
- Fully stacks with other sources of health regeneration
- Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Required level increased from 14 to 15.
- Life steal decreased from 20% to 15%.