Umizar Crawlers spawn in waves in the Reef's Edge, together with Ravenous Diregulls.
- Essence Shift steals attributes before attack damage is applied.
- Successive attacks do not refresh the duration of all stolen/lost attributes. Each stack has its own duration.
- The status debuff icon shows the number of current stacks and show the duration of the last stack.
- On each attack, the attacked hero loses 20 maximum health, 0.06 health regen, 0.14 armor, 1 attack speed, 11 maximum mana, 0.04 mana regen, 0.07% spell damage and 1 attack damage.
- The current health and mana percentages stay equal. Does not directly reduce current health and mana.
- Essence Shift cannot reduce any attribute below 0.
- The Umizar Crawler leaps forward at a speed of 933.33 for up to 0.75 seconds.
- Always jumps for the full distance, unless an enemy hero gets within 95 radius of the crawler during the jump.
- Can latch on enemy heroes up to 795 range away (max distance + latch radius).
- The crawler cannot attack during Pounce.
- When latching on a unit, the Umizar Crawler is automatically ordered to attack the target.
- The more the leash gets stretched, the slower the affected unit can walk away from the center, eventually coming to a full stop. It directly affects the target's movement speed.
- Pounce destroys trees within 100 radius around the crawler upon landing.
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
8% chance to also drop one of the following items:
10% chance to also drop one of the following items: