We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ogre Seal Totem
|Ogre Seal Totem|
|A totem carved from an ogre seal's tooth.|
Ogre Seal Totem is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level 5 in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- The Ogre Seal Totem grants a total of 360 health and 0.48 health regeneration (and 8 attack damage to strength heroes).
- The caster flops forward at a speed of 1000.
- Due to the included vertical movements, the duration of the flap may vary based on the terrain. On flat ground, one flop takes 0.4 seconds.
- On flat ground the entire spell therefore lasts 1.3 seconds, considering the initial delay before the flopping begins.
- The flopping immediately ends when the caster meets unpathable terrain, so that it cannot be used to pass over cliffs or trees.
- The caster is stunned during the delay and the flops.
- Destroys trees around the caster upon impact with the ground, within the impact area.
- The damage and stun are applied around the caster upon landing after the flops.
- Due to the flop distance and radius, enemies which are 550-650 range in front of the caster upon cast can get hit by both flops.