Ogre Seal Totem
|Ogre Seal Totem|
|A totem carved from an ogre seal's tooth.|
Ogre Seal Totem is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level 5 in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- The Ogre Seal Totem grants a total of 360 health and 0.48 health regeneration (and 8 attack damage to strength heroes).
- The caster flops forward at a speed of 1000.
- Due to the included vertical movements, the duration of the flap may vary based on the terrain. On flat ground, one flop takes 0.4 seconds.
- On flat ground the entire spell therefore lasts 1.3 seconds, considering the initial delay before the flopping begins.
- The flopping immediately ends when the caster meets unpathable terrain, so that it cannot be used to pass over cliffs or trees.
- The caster is stunned during the delay and the flops.
- Destroys trees around the caster upon impact with the ground, within the impact area.
- The damage and stun are applied around the caster upon landing after the flops.
- Due to the flop distance and radius, enemies which are 550-650 range in front of the caster upon cast can get hit by both flops.