Ogre Seal appear randomly throughout the Whitecap Lake, either jumping out of the ground in a surprise, or spawning in certain interavls and chasing the players.
- Makes the Ogre Seal jump out of the ice and stun and damage enemies around him upon landing.
- Can only be cast once.
- The Ogre Seal is disabled during the jump.
- The effect does not end when the Ogre Seal dies during it.
- The cast of Surprise Smash is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- The Ogre Seal flops forward at a speed of 1000.
- Due to the included vertical movements, the duration of the flap may vary based on the terrain. On flat ground, one flop takes 0.4 seconds.
- On flat ground the entire spell therefore lasts 1.3 seconds, considering the initial delay before the flopping begins.
- The Ogre Seal can flop over impassable terrain and through trees.
- The Ogre Seal is stunned during the delay and the flops.
- Destroys trees around Ogre Seal upon impact with the ground, within the impact area.
- The damage and stun are applied around seal upon landing after the flops.
- Due to the flop distance and radius, enemies which are 550-650 range in front of seal upon cast can get hit by both flops.
The Ogre Seals cast Flop when an enemy hero is within 700 range of them. Once aggroed, the Ogre Seal's aggro range increases to 850 and stays that way. Ogre Seals think in 1 second intervals. There are two different Ogre Seals
- Hiding Ogre Seal
These seals hide beneath the ice and jump out when an enemy hero gets within range once. After that, they do not cast it again and continue with only using Flop. Hiding Ogre Seals can get de-aggroed. These seals spawn once upon entering the area and do not spawn later. They have a slightly lower chance of dropping an artifact than the chasing seals.
- Chasing Ogre Seal
These seals do not spawn upon entering the area, but spawn later in the waves which appear until leaving the zone. These seals only use Flop, they do not have the Surprise Smash ability. Chasing Ogre Seals cannot be de-aggroed and attack the players until they are killed. They have a slightly higher chance of dropping an artifact than the hidden seals.
30% chance to drop a
35% chance to also drop one of the following items:
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
6% chance to also drop one of the following items:
5% chance to also drop one of the following items:
The following chances to also drop the following artifact:
- Hiding Ogre Seal: 2% chance
- Chasing Ogre Seal: 3% chance