Odobenus Footmen appear in the Crypt of the Odobenus Legion and in the Odobenus Onslaught. They can also be spawned by the Odobenus Tombstones placed by the Odobenus Frost Mages.
- The Odobenus Footman channel this ability as soon as they spawn. The channeling itself does nothing but make them lie on the ground.
- When the channeling gets interrupted, gets up over 1.4 seconds. After that, it is no longer disarmed and phased and immune to attacks.
- There are 3 (4) ways to awaken an Odobenus Footman.
- Every 2 seconds, the footman checks if there are enemy heroes within 300 range of it. If yes, it has a 25% chance to awaken.
- When taking damage, the Odobenus Footman will awaken, regardless of the awaken chance.
- The channeling can be interrupted by area stuns or silences. Single-targets do not work, since they cannot be targeted until they get up.
- Theoretically, they also awaken when the channeling finishes, but this takes 27 hours 46 minutes and 39 seconds.
- The cast of Awaken is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
30% chance to drop a
6% chance to also drop one of the following items: