We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A skeleton's charm. Used to prevent having a bad time.|
Oblivion's Locket is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level 4 in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- Oblivion's Locket grants a total of 100 health, 0.3 health regeneration, 0.71 armor, 5 attack speed, 55 mana, 0.2 mana regeneration, 0.36% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Uses the same modifier as , so that they do not stack.
- Stacks with the buff from , however, the stronger resistance reduction takes priority.
- Despite the description, the effect grants magic resistance, instead of reducing it.
- The item's description is a reference to a line from a skeleton character, Sans, from the game Undertale. In addition, the Icon looks somewhat reminiscent of a Gaster Blaster, one of Sans' weapons.