|A skeleton's charm. Used to prevent having a bad time.|
Oblivion's Locket is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level 4 in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- Oblivion's Locket grants a total of 100 health, 0.3 health regeneration, 0.71 armor, 5 attack speed, 55 mana, 0.2 mana regeneration, 0.36% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Uses the same modifier as , so that they do not stack.
- Stacks with the buff from , however, the stronger resistance reduction takes priority.
- Despite the description, the effect grants magic resistance, instead of reducing it.
- The item's description is a reference to a line from a skeleton character, Sans, from the game Undertale. In addition, the Icon looks somewhat reminiscent of a Gaster Blaster, one of Sans' weapons.