Main Article: Siltbreaker/Act I
- The projectile travels at a speed of 500.
- Creates an AoE indicator at the target area, which is visible to everyone.
- Upon reaching the target area, the projectile explodes, dealing massive area damage and knocking enemies back.
- The knockback is not a set distance. It pushes every enemy so they are 400 range away from the center of the targeted area. So the minimum knockback distance is 150.
- The knockback duration is always the same, so the speed varies between 600 (150 knockback distance) and 1600 (400 knockback distance).
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- Enemies are fully disabled during the knockback.
- The projectile provides 300 range flying vision around it as it travels.
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following items: