18 + 1.8
16 + 1.5
27 + 3.2
Hero stats changes: Day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
Lina channels the breath of a dragon, sending out a wave of fire that scorches every enemy in its path.
Cast Animation: 0.45+0.53
: 800 ( 925)
Starting Radius: 275
: 1075 ( 1200)
End Radius: 200
8 ( 4)
In the scorched barren of Misrule, Lina learned to manipulate the fiery breath of the Desert Wyrm as a form of entertainment.
- Dragon Slave travels at a speed of 1200.
- Can hit units up to 1275 ( 1400) range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
Summons a column of flames that damages and stuns enemies.
Cast Animation: 0.45+0.67/0.43
: 625 ( 750)
Effect Radius: 225
Effect Delay: 0.5
: 80/120/160/200 ( 160/200/240/280)
Stun Duration: 1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5
Stunned: Dispellable with strong dispels.
Lina's essence allows her to focus the sun's energies, causing air to combust at will.
- Light Strike Array destroys trees within the affected radius.
- The visual effects and the sound during the 0.5 second effect delay are only visible and audible to allies.
- Lina has two different animations for this spell, leading to two possible cast backswing durations.
Grants bonus attack and movement speed each time Lina casts a spell. Stacks with itself. Lasts 10 seconds.
Max Stacks: 3
Move Speed Bonus per Stack
: 5%/6%/7%/8% ( 9%/10%/11%/12%)
Attack Speed Bonus per Stack
: 40/55/70/85 ( 80/95/110/125)
Stack Duration: 10
Prevents gaining new stacks. Already existing stacks still provide bonus attack and movement speed.
Fiery Soul: Dispellable with death only.
Dancing flames embody Lina's playful nature, bringing out her true blazing self.
- Using items does not trigger Fiery Soul.
- Each spell cast refreshes the duration of the whole stack, making it theoretically possible to permanently have max stacks on.
- At 3 stacks the buff grants 15%/18%/21%/24% ( 27%/30%/33%/36%) movement speed and 120/165/210/255 ( 240/285/330/375) attack speed.
Fires off a bolt of lightning at a single enemy unit, dealing massive damage.
Cast Animation: 0.45+0.7
: 600 ( 725)
Effect Delay: 0.25
Changes Laguna Blade's damage type to Pure, and allows it to slice through spell immunity.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage if target turns spell immune during the delay.
Can be cast on spell immune enemies when upgraded.
Blocked upon cast. Particles still visually appear.
Laguna Blade: Dispellable with death only.
The air around Lina becomes so intensely torrid that it scorches a foe that came too close with white-hot lightning.
- Modified values:
- Damage: 450/650/850 -> 800/1200/1600
- Mana cost: 280/420/680 -> 175/250/325
- Cooldown: 70/60/50 -> 30
- Laguna Blade's damage is delayed by 0.25 seconds, so it can be avoided by turning invulnerable or hidden after cast.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The cast range increase also affects the effect range of Dragon Slave.
- Laguna Blade
- Reduced mana cost from 200/300/400 to 175/250/325.
- Increased damage from 450/650/850 to 800/1200/1600.