Growlers spawn in waves and appear in camps together with Alpine Growlers throughout the Whitecap Lake.
- Causes each consecutive attack to the same enemy to deal more damage. The bonus damage resets when not attacked for a while.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The damage is dealt in one instance together with the Growler's attack damage.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- Each Growler can add to the stack count with their attacks, sharing the same debuff.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
6% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following items: