Galvanite Gaolers appear in the Dark Reef Prison, patrolling the area.
- Slams the ground with its right arm, damaging and stunning every enemy unit beneath it.
- The delay of this ability is not determined by the cast time. This means the cast itself is executed instantly, but the effects are delayed.
- However, since the Galvanite Gaoler do not cancel cast backswings, it effectively works like a cast time.
- The area targeting only determines the direction. The effect is set to be always where the right hand lands on the ground.
- The cast of Melee Smash is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Releases electricity in pulses, which deal damage in a growing area around the Gaoler.
- The damaging pulses are released in 0.25-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 12 pulses.
- Despite the visual effect, each pulse deals its damage immediately within its entire area. The damage does not have to travel.
- On each pulse, the radius increases by 40, resulting in the following radii: 300/340/380/420/460/500/540/580/620/660/700/740.
- All pulses together can deal up to 5400 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- The gaoler has no vision on its own. Instead, it has a lamp to reveal the area in front of it.
- The lamp can only point forwards, into the direction the gaoler is facing. It illuminates a 400 radius area 700 range in front of it.
- The lamp's vision is unobstructed so that it can see over cliffs and trees.
30% chance to drop a
100% chanceto also drop a
35% chance to also drop one of the following items:
10% chance to also drop one of the following items:
5% chance to also drop one of the following items: