Frostbitten Shamans appear in camps throughout the Frostbite Tundra, together with Frostbitten Revenants and Frostbitten Giants.
- Releases an ice ball which travels a straight line until hitting a hero or reaching max distance.
- On hit, the projectile damages and slows the hero.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 500.
- Although a single target spell, the released projectile travels a straight line and does not home in on the target.
- Although the ability is able to target non-hero units, the projectile only hits heroes.
- Enemies gain vision over the Frostbitten Shaman for 1.1 seconds upon cast begin.
- Places a buff on the target ally, which causes any unit attacking it to get slowed.
- The slow is only applied upon successfully hitting a buffed unit. This means when an attack misses, or is disjointed, the slow is not applied.
- Allied units can attack an ally with the buff on without getting slowed.
Once aggroed, the Shaman's aggro range increases to 1000. Whenever Freezing Blast is ready, the shamans cast it onto the closest enemy hero within their new aggro range. Frost Armor is only cast 0-2.3 seconds after getting aggroed, on a random allied unit within 700 radius. The Frostbitten Shaman thinks in 0.5 second intervals.
There are several groups of Frostbitten Shamans which perform a ritual. These shamans are not hostile and do not attack. However, if one of these shamans gets attacked or damaged, it and all other passive shamans within 400 range around it turn hostile and attack the players.
30% chance to drop a
17% chance to also drop one of the following items:
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
2% chance to also drop one of the following items: