Hero stats changes: Base attack damage increased from 14-25 to 22-28, day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
- Modified values:
- Is a unique attack modifier (needs confirmation)
- Movement speed slow: 16%/32%/48%/64% -> 20%/25%/30%/35%
- Slow duration: / -> 1/1.4/1.8/2.2
- Mana cost: 12 -> 6/8/10/12
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- Replaces .
- The arrows travel at a speed of 1250, the same speed as the default attack projectiles.
- Launches 4/5/6/7 arrows with an a distance of 35 between each other, so that the total area is shaped like a cone with an end width of 140/175/210/245.
- Due to the small arrow radius, there are small gaps between the arrows towards the end of the cone where enemies are not hit.
- When an arrow hits an enemy, the arrow disappears.
- An enemy can be hit by multiple arrows.
- When using autocast, right-clicking an enemy casts this spell. None of the projectiles launched home an enemy.
- When used together with Frost Arrows, the mana cost of Quelling Shot increases increases to the following values with each level of Frost Arrows:
- Level 1: 12/14/16/18
- Level 2: 18/20/22/24
- Level 3: 24/26/28/30
- Level 4: 30/32/34/36
- Modified values: None.
- Interrupts Drow Ranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only affects ranged units.
- Checks Drow Ranger's agility periodically and adapts the bonus damage instantly.
- Activating Precision Aura does not place a buff on allied ranged creeps, it instead makes the aura affect them as well.
- This means that creeps summoned or spawned after the activation still get the bonus for the remaining duration.
- Active aura persist through Drow Ranger's death, however, it does not provide the bonus during her death.
- This means when reincarnating with buying back, the aura is bestowed for its remaining duration. , or
- The buff lingers for 0.5 seconds. This goes for both, the passive aura for heroes and the active aura for creeps.
Enemy Hero Search Radius: 400
Causes Drow Ranger's attacks to splinter on the target, hitting nearby units with normal attacks that deal reduced damage.
Particle effects still react on enemy proximity. Splintering arrows are not disabled and fully work.
- Modified values: None.
- An icy particle effect is visible on Drow Ranger while Marksmanship is active.
- None of the enemies count as heroes, therefore, Marksmanship is permanently active.
- Effectively gives Drow Ranger 5.71/8.57/11.43 ( 9.29/12.14/15) armor and 40/60/80 ( 65/85/105) attack speed as well as attack damage.
- This is how much extra damage agility bonus: [ ]
grants in conjunction with Marksmanship's
- Marksmanship Level 1: 8/10.4/12.8/15.2 // 10.4/12.8/15.2/17.6 ( 13/16.9/20.8/24.7 // 16.9/20.8/24.7/28.6)
- Marksmanship Level 2: 12/15.6/19.2/22.8 // 15.6/19.2/22.8/26.4 ( 17/22.1/27.2/32.3 // 22.1/27.2/32.3/37.4)
- Marksmanship Level 3: 16/20.8/25.6/30.4 // 20.8/25.6/30.4/35.2 ( 21/27.3/33.6/39.9 // 27.3/33.6/39.9/46.2)
- The instant attacks on 2 random enemies around the primary target.
upgrade requires Marksmanship to be learned and causes Drow Ranger to perform
- This means the splinters are regular attacks, using Drow Ranger's 1250 projectile speed.
- It also means that they can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- The splinters are only released if the primary attack successfully hits a target. This means missed or disjointed attacks do not release any splinters.
- If Drow Ranger is blinded, the splinters can miss, unless she has True Strike. They can also miss to evasion.
- The splinters originate from the primary target's location, not Drow Ranger's location.
- Since the splinters are independent attacks, their damage does not depend on how much damage the primary target took.
- The damage penalty only applies to the attack damage and any bonuses. Damage dealt in separate instances is unaffected (e.g. procs).
- When using
manually, then the resulting splinters apply the slow as well.
- However, when using autocast, the splinters only apply it when having it on autocast as the splinters hit their target.
- Either way (be it manually used, or via autocast), it drains mana upon hitting the target, and not upon splintering.
- Therefore, it only drains mana upon successfully hitting the splinter targets. Missed attacks do not drain mana.
|+20 Attack Speed||15||+175 Health|
|+5 All Stats||10||+15 Movement Speed|
- Replaced talents: None.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The +400 Distance/Knockback talent is useless, since Drow Ranger does not have that spell in this mode.