Main Article: Siltbreaker/Act I
- This ability is not visible in the HUD.
- Launches a projectile towards the targeted point and turns the spitter invulnerable while instantly healing it by 800 health.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 350, until reaching the target area, or until colliding with an enemy.
- The projectile applies acid at wherever it explodes. The acid deals damage over time and reduces armor.
- The duration of the acid is based on the listed duration minus the time it took for the projectile to explode.
- This means the acid lasts shorter the further the projectile had to travel, with 6.18 being the maximum duration when exploding instantly.
- Therefore, the minimum duration is 4.465 (base duration - cast range / projectile speed).
- The armor reduction of the acid is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The damage is not tied to the aura, so it does not linger.
- Deals 30 damage in 0.1-second intervals, starting 0.1 second after the explosion, resulting in up to 44-61 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 1320-1830 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of the armor reduction do not stack, but the damage of overlapping instances does stack.
- Does not disable the spitter in any way, so technically, it can still move, attack and cast spells normally.
- However, the spitter does nothing at all until the effects expire.
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
15% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following items: