Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- This ability is not visible in the HUD.
- Launches a projectile towards the targeted point and turns the spitter invulnerable while instantly healing it by 800 health.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 350, until reaching the target area, or until colliding with an enemy.
- The projectile applies acid at wherever it explodes. The acid deals damage over time and reduces armor.
- The duration of the acid is based on the listed duration minus the time it took for the projectile to explode.
- This means the acid lasts shorter the further the projectile had to travel, with 6.18 being the maximum duration when exploding instantly.
- Therefore, the minimum duration is 4.465 (base duration - cast range / projectile speed).
- The armor reduction of the acid is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The damage is not tied to the aura, so it does not linger.
- Deals 30 damage in 0.1-second intervals, starting 0.1 seconds after the explosion, resulting in up to 44-61 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 1320-1830 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of the armor reduction do not stack, but the damage of overlapping instances does stack.
- Does not disable the spitter in any way, so technically, it can still move, attack and cast spells normally.
- However, the spitter does nothing at all until the effects expire.
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
15% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following items: