We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Carapace of Qaldin
|Carapace of Qaldin|
|Let them attack you, for each blow comes at a blood price.|
Carapace of Qaldin is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- Directly doubles the owner's health and mana regeneration, after all other bonuses.
- Returns the same damage type as received.
- Returns incoming damage after all manipulations
- Returned physical damage is affected by damage block.
- The returned damage is always dealt right after the incoming damage.
- Returned damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Fully ignores self-inflicted damage, and damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Returns damage back to the source. This means damage done by summons is reflected back to the summons, not to their owner.