Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Carapace of Qaldin
|Carapace of Qaldin|
|Let them attack you, for each blow comes at a blood price.|
Carapace of Qaldin is an artifact found during the Siltbreaker event. Players must be level in-game to use it.
- Cannot be sold or destroyed.
- Directly doubles the owner's health and mana regeneration, after all other bonuses.
- Returns the same damage type as received.
- Returns incoming damage after all manipulations
- Returned physical damage is affected by damage block.
- The returned damage is always dealt right after the incoming damage.
- Returned damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Fully ignores self-inflicted damage, and damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Returns damage back to the source. This means damage done by summons is reflected back to the summons, not to their owner.