Artifact Coin is an item found during the Siltbreaker event as a random drop from enemies and as a reward for reaching new zones.
- Artifact coins have a 2% chance of dropping from most enemy units.
- Artifacts do not drop when a boss fight is going on, so that creatures summoned by bosses cannot be farmed for coins.
- Artifact coins be picked up by right-clicking them while within 100 range of them.
Artifact Coins are granted to every player upon completing a zone's main quest.
- Act I
- Howling Weald: 5 coins for finding the Crossroads Garrison
- Crossroads Garrison: 10 coins for defeating
- Trial of Gallaron: 15 coins for finding the
- Bonemeal Ridge: 20 coins for rescuing
- The Silkmire Pass: 25 coins for finding the entrance to the Temple
- Temple of Ermacor: 30 coins for finding the exit to Kalabor desert
- The Road to Kalabor: 35 coins for protecting from the bandits
- Kalabor Waste: 40 coins for reaching the Northern Outpost
- Shatterblast Canyon: 45 coins for defeating all three
- Rhyzik's Stronghold: 100 coins for defeating
- 325 coins in total
- Act II
- Frostbite Tundra: 10 coins for finding the Whitecap Lake
- Whitecap Lake: 20 coins for finding The Brumal Aerie
- The Brumal Aerie: 25 coins for defeating
- Iceblight Plateau: 30 coins for reaching The Frozen Crag
- The Frozen Crag: 35 coins for defeating
- Crypt of the Odobenus Legion: 35 coins for reaching the Throne Room
- The Odobenus Onslaught: 40 coins for escapting the crypt
- Reef's Edge: 45 coins for finding the path through the Reef's Edge
- The Shoal: 50 coins for defeating the
- Dark Reef Prison: 55 coins for finding Siltbreaker's Chamber
- Siltbreaker's Vault: 100 coins for defeating
- 445 coins in total