Alpine Growlers appear in camps together with Alpine Growlers in the Whitecap Lake.
- Grants nearby allies bonus attack damage and armor for a while.
- Causes each consecutive attack to the same enemy to deal more damage. The bonus damage resets when not attacked for a while.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The damage is dealt in one instance together with the Growler's attack damage.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- Each Growler can add to the stack count with their attacks, sharing the same debuff.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- The Alpine Growler casts Roar and Battle Cry when an enemy is within 500 range of it. It thinks in 0.5 second-intervals.
30% chance to drop a
35% chance to also drop one of the following items:
20% chance to also drop one of the following items:
5% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following artifacts: