Alpha Dire Hound
|Alpha Dire Hound|
Alpha Dire Hounds spawn in set intervals within the Howling Weald, together with Dire Hounds. They spawn in packs, which then seek out the players. In the Crossroads Garrison, they also spawn as part of the waves during the defense and are also summoned by Lucius Longclaw.
- This ability is not visible in the HUD.
- The Hound launches a projectile towards the enemy's position upon cast.
- The projectile always travels a straight path, and does not home in onto enemies.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 750, taking 1.06 seconds to reach max distance.
- When an enemy comes within range of the projectile, it gets damaged and the projectile disappears.
- The enemy gains a 200 radius vision around the hound for 1.1 seconds when the projectile is launched.
The Alpha Dire Hound seeks out enemies in order to cast invisibility stops the hound from sensing its enemies and launch the quills towards them. When the hound's current target is within 400 range of the hound, it retreats, walking away from its target for 1.25 seconds. If the distance is between 400 and 800, the hound launches its attack. If it is greater than 800, it moves closer to the target for 1 second. The hound always chooses the closest target to attack, and updates in 1 second intervals.onto them. It does not require any vision over its enemies, and finds them wherever they are. Not even
30% chance to drop a
12% chance to also drop one of the following items:
8% chance to also drop one of the following items:
1% chance to also drop one of the following items: