Siltbreaker zone: Temple of Ermacor
The Temple of Ermacor is, after the starting zone, the sixth zone of the first act the Siltbreaker campaign.
Temple of Ermacor is a temple under the ground. Its hallways resemble a maze, as some of the hallways have dead ends and only one path leads towards the exit towards the Kalabor desert. There are several small rooms in the temple, some of them integrated with the path. The rooms usually chests, but also camps of Darkwing Golems and Spitters. The entire temple is riddle with vases and unlit candles and contains several deadly traps.
The temple appears very old and slowly crumbling. Some paths in the temple are blocked off by debris of collapsed walls and pillars. The ceilling appears to have holes as well, with rays of light falling through them. The tile floor is heavily covered with dust and sand, giving the temple a very dry look, although there are some water pits on the east side of the temple.
- Find the exit to Kalabor in under 14:00 / 10:00 / 7:00.
- Find 3 / 5 / 6 hidden treasures in the Temple.
- Your team must have no more than 5 / 2 / 0 deaths.
There are no notible characters within this zone.
All camps (marked red) can have the following compositions, chosen at random:
- 0 Darkwing Spitters and 13 Darkwing Golems (18.18% chance)
- 1 Darkwing Spitter and 8 Darkwing Golems (18.18% chance)
- 2 Darkwing Spitters and 5 Darkwing Golems (18.18% chance)
- 1 Darkwing Spitter and 6 Darkwing Golems (9.09% chance)
- 1 Darkwing Spitter and 9 Darkwing Golems (27.27% chance)
- 2 Darkwing Spitters and 3 Darkwing Golems (9.09% chance)
Every 60, 65, 70 or 75 seconds, a squad of Darkwings spawn at one of the blue marked spots in the zone and chase the players. They start spawning once the temple is entered and stop spawning upon reaching the final room with the Temple Guardians and the exit to the Kalabor desert. The chasing squads consists of the following compositions:
- 0 Darkwing Spitters and 12 Darkwing Golems
- 1 Darkwing Spitter and 8 Darkwing Golems
- 2 Darkwing Spitters and 4 Darkwing Golems
- 2 Darkwing Spitters and 6 Darkwing Golems
Twoare located at the north of the zone, guarding the gate towards the Kalabor desert. They are initially inanimated statues standing to the left and right of the exit, and are animated when the four buttons in front of the exit are pressed.
The checkpoint shrine is located at the end of the zone, within the boss fight area. It is located between the two shops right after enter entering the room.
There are no Gastromancer Notes in the Temple of Ermacor.
Stone traps are stationary objects within the Temple of Ermacor, shooting an arcane stone projectile when triggered. There are a total of 8 traps located within the temple, marked by blue boxes with white arrows on the map. Each trap has one or multiple triggers on the path it shoots along, marked by red empty squares on the map.
- The arcane stone travels at a speed of 1050.
- The stone travels until hitting a valid target or until reaching a wall or stairs.
- The projectile ignores spell immune, invulnerable and hidden units. Can hit the creatures within the zones.
- Deals heavy damage upon impact with a unit, usually resulting in an instant death.
Treasure chests have a 50% chance to spawn at any of the marked areas on the map. The chest located in the boss fight area has a 100% chance of spawning, but its loot list does not differ from the other chests in this area. The chests of the Temple of Ermacor can drop the following items:
- (800 damage)
- (700 damage)
- 1000-1300 Gold (split evenly)
There is a 2% chance to drop the following artifacts instead:
Vases have a 100% chance to spawn at all of the marked areas on the map. The number of vases are indicated on the map. There are a total of 59 vases in the Temple of Ermacor. Vases have a chance to drop the following items:
- 80% chance to drop nothing
- 11% chance to drop 350-450 gold (split evenly)
- 7% chance to drop:
- 2% chance to drop: