Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Siltbreaker zone: Kalabor Waste
The Kalabor Waste is, after the starting zone, the ninth zone of the first act the Siltbreaker campaign.
The Kalabor Waste is a giant barren dune desert.
- Defeat the Giant Sandwarm Burrowers (0/8) REWARD: 800 , 800
- Defeat the Centaur Warlords (0/4) REWARD: 1200 , 1200
- Reach the Northern Outpost REWARD: 30
- Defeat the Centaur Warlords and find the Northern Outpost in under 14:00 / 10:00 / 7:00.
- Defeat 4 / 6 / 8 of the Giant Sandswarm Burrowers.
- Your team must have no more than 5 / 2 / 0 deaths.
Jungrall is a Bristleback guardian the bridge towards the Northern Outpost. He denies any passage until the Kalabor Waste is cleared off the Cetanur Warlords.
Centaur Scouts, Dune Runners, Centaur Shamans, Centaur Warlords, Sandswarm Bursters and Giant Sandswarm Burrowers reside within this area. All of them appear in separate camps, and Centaur Scouts and Dune Runners also spawn in waves to chase the players.
Centaur Warlords and Shamans appear in camps only (marked red on the map). They can have the following compositions:
- Camp 1 and 2: 3 Centaur Shamans and 1 Centaur Warlord
- Camp 3 and 4: 4 Centaur Shamans and 1 Centaur Warlord
The Giant Sandswarm Burrowers appear alone, burrowed in the ground (marked purple on the map). However, they pre-summon a lot of Sandswarm Bursters.
Every 60, 65, 70, 75 or 80 seconds, a squad of Centaur Scouts and Centaur Dunerunners spawn at one of the blue marked spots in the zone and chase the players. They start spawning once the desert is entered and stop spawning upon proceeding to the next zone. The chasing squads consists of the following compositions:
- 11 Centaur Scouts and 2 Centaur Dunerunners
- 12 Centaur Scouts and 2 Centaur Dunerunners
- 7 Centaur Scouts and 3 Centaur Dunerunners
The checkpoint shrine is located
There are two Gastromancer Notes in the Kalabor Waste.
Treasure chests have a 50% chance to spawn at any of the marked areas on the map. The chest located in
[ Info Needed ] have a 100% chance of spawning, but their loot list does not differ from the other chests in this area. The chests of the Kalabor Waste can drop the following items:
- (1000 damage)
- (900 damage)
- 1600-1900 Gold (split evenly)
There is a 2% chance to drop the following artifacts instead:
Crates and vases have a 100% chance to spawn at all of the marked areas on the map. The number of creates and vases are indicated on the map. There are a total of 59 crates and vases in the Kalabor Waste. Crates and vases have a chance to drop the following items:
- 80% chance to drop nothing
- 11% chance to drop 500-600 gold (split evenly)
- 7% chance to drop:
- 2% chance to drop: