From Dota 2 Wiki
- This ability got replaced by Curse of the Silent in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- The meteors start spawning after 1 second of channeling and need approximately 0.57 seconds to hit their targets.
- Meteors may spawn at any time after having channeled for 1 second, but require Silencer to keep channeling in order to spawn.
- If Silencer is not channeling as the meteor hits the target, it deals no damage. Silencer must channel until the meteor hits for it to deal damage.
- This sometimes leads to meteors dealing no damage without being able to do anything against that.
- This happens when a meteor spawns too late. Since the spell can be only channeled for 1.99 seconds, meteors spawning at later than ~1.42 seconds deal no damage.
- This ability got replaced by Glaives of Wisdom in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- Bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so healing all targets takes 0.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds.
- Heals each target 0.25 seconds after having bounced to it, including the initial target.
- Can never heal the same unit twice per cast.
- This is how much each bounce heals on each level:
- Level 1: 120 / 90 / 67.5
- Level 2: 195 / 145.25 / 109.69 / 82.27
- Level 3: 250 / 187.5 / 140.63 / 105.47 / 79.1
- Level 4: 325 / 243.75 / 182.81 / 137.11 / 102.83 / 77.12
- All bounces together can heal up to 277.5 / 532.2 / 762.7 / 1068.63 health.
- This ability got replaced by Last Word in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- The Infernals spawn at a random spot within the 400 spawn radius. After spawning, they take 1 second to land on the ground.
- Upon landing, the Infernals deal damage and stun units within a small radius around them.
- Spawns Infernals in 1 second interval, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in up to 1/1/2/3 infernals when fully channeled.
- Since the Infernals spawn with 1 second delay between each other, a unit within the radius can be stunned for up to 1/1/2/3 seconds.
- The Infernals destroy trees within a 250 radius around them upon landing.
- Infernals take purge damage.
- Silencer is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- This ability got replaced by Global Silence in the 6.15 gameplay patch.
- Simply silences enemy units upon successfully landing an attack on them.
- Multiple attacks on the same target refresh the duration.
- This ability belonged to the Infernals summoned by Reign of Chaos.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after getting within range.
- Can deal up to 400 damage to a single unit (before reductions) when it stays within range for its full duration.
- Permanent Immolations of multiple Infernals fully stack with each other.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.