(Redirected from Shrines)
Main Article: Buildings
- Whenever this ability is off cooldown, the shrine emits particle effects and a looping sound. Its minimap icon also starts glowing.
- While ready, pressing the ALT key highlights the aura's radius with a blue circle. This circle disappears when on cooldown after the aura expired.
- A shrine can be activated by ordering the hero to follow it. A follow order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the move hotkey and selecting the shrine as a target.
- Once the hero is within the activation range, the shrine gets activated, if the follow command is still active.
- Can only be activated by allied heroes and clones. No other unit can activate it.
- Since a hero executing a move order is required to activate it, it cannot be activated while stunned, taunted, slept, cycloned and hidden.
- Once activated, the shrine emits an aura which applies the restoring effects. The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The aura affects all allied units which are not wards or buildings. However, it does not affect invulnerable or hidden allies.
- Can regenerate up to 495 + 11% of a unit's max health and up to 275 + 11% of a unit's max mana over its full duration.
- All shrines are on cooldown until the 5 minute mark of the game.