We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Shadow Demon/Old Abilities
Cast Range: 600
Search Radius: 450
Damage Amplification: 20%/30%/40%/50%
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon cast, a random enemy unit within the targeted area receives a debuff, which causes them to take increased damage.
- There are no unit priorities. A unit is selected completely random.
- Can place the debuff on invisible units, and on units under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- Amplifies all 3 damage types, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- When the level 10 talent is chosen, creates an illusion of the caught enemy when it dies with the debuff.
- The illusion does not have a set duration upon spawning. It disappears once the hero respawns, or when killed.
- The illusion is not created when the enemy has Reincarnation.