Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Shadow Demon/Old Abilities
Cast Range: 600
Search Radius: 450
Damage Amplification: 20%/30%/40%/50%
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon cast, a random enemy unit within the targeted area receives a debuff, which causes them to take increased damage.
- There are no unit priorities. A unit is selected completely random.
- Can place the debuff on invisible units, and on units under the effect of the most recent cast by Shadow Demon.
- Amplifies all 3 damage types, including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- When the level 10 talent is chosen, creates an illusion of the caught enemy when it dies with the debuff.
- The illusion does not have a set duration upon spawning. It disappears once the hero respawns, or when killed.
- The illusion is not created when the enemy has Reincarnation.