September 27, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 18, 2018 Patch||September 27, 2018 Patch||October 02, 2018 Patch →|
- Fixed an issue that caused Morphling to gain incorrect levels of certain stolen abilities.
- Post-Game Scoreboard:
- Added total time spent dead and total gold lost due to death to the scoreboard.
- Added the raw (pre-reduction) hero damage received and the overall hero damage reduction percentage to the scoreboard.
- Fixed a bug where wards that were bought and then sold back within the sell-back window would incorrectly appear in the Support Items section of the scoreboard.
- Fixed Lone Druid's Spirit Bear scoreboard inventory positioning.
- Fixed a consumed Moon Shard showing the wrong night vision number in the scoreboard tooltip.
- Alt-clicking an unlearned skill (or Ctrl-Alt clicking an already learned skill) now has the following behavior:
- When you have available skill points will now alert allies with the skill being "Ready To Learn"
- When you can earn it at the next level, it will alert to allies how much XP required for you to level up.
- If you can't learn it at the next level, it will alert with how many levels you will need before you can skill it up.