September 27, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 21, 2012 Patch||September 27, 2012 Patch||October 04, 2012 Patch →|
- Enabled equipped Pennants showing up in your base.
- Fixed going 400 further than intended.
- Fixed being slightly too wide in its spill.
- Fixed range cursor always using the player's main hero instead of the currently casting unit.
- Fixed bug where connecting during CM pick stage resulted in a broken pick/ban view.
- Added control groups 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Added team profile page, accessible from the profile page of any player in a team.
- Filtering live games by hero now matches on localized hero names and supports keyboard shortcuts.
- Added custom sounds when has an equipped and is attacking with a tree.
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Only use suggested heroes if we have bot implementations for them.
- bot will now use when laning to harass, if he has plenty of mana.
- Fixed bug that would cause creeps when laning. to use on
- Bots will now sell if they need the inventory space to buy an item from the Secret Shop.
- Made bot less likely to use abilities when doing a mild retreat.
- Fixed 's usage in-lane which was just completely broken. He should spam it less now.
- Tiny will now at a slightly further distance when trying to do his combo.
- will try to when retreating less now, and only when isn't active.
- Bots will no longer want to do Roshan when they aren't sufficiently tanky.
- When buying TP scrolls, bots will now try to purchase two of them since they tend to run around without any too often
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't lower their farm desire when they reached enough gold to make a big purchase, resulting in them farming forever.
- Fixed bug in toggling.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to use when no one needed healing.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to incorrectly extrapolate movement positions (breaking abilities that need to lead their targets like or ).