September 26, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← September 19, 2012 Patch (Test)||September 26, 2012 Patch (Test)||October 03, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
- Fixed going 400 further than intended.
- Fixed being slightly too wide in its spill.
- Fixed range cursor always using the player's main hero instead of the currently casting unit.
- Fixed bug where connecting during CM pick stage resulted in a broken pick/ban view.
- Added control groups 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Enabled equipped Pennants showing up in your base.
- Added custom sounds when ultimate scepter equipped and is attacking with a tree. has an
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Only use suggested heroes if we have bot implementations for them.
- bot will now use when laning to harass, if he has plenty of mana.
- Fixed bug that would cause Poision Attack on creeps when laning. to use
- Bots will now sell TP scrolls if they need the inventory space to buy an item from the Secret Shop.
- Made bot less likely to use abilities when doing a mild retreat.
- Fixed Plasma Field usage in-lane which was just completely broken. He should spam it less now. 's
- Tiny will now Avalanche at a slightly further distance when trying to do his combo.
- Shackleshot when retreating less now, and only when Windrun isn't active. will try to
- Bots will no longer want to do Roshan when they aren't sufficiently tanky.
- When buying TP scrolls, bots will now try to purchase two of them since they tend to run around without any too often
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't lower their farm desire when they reached enough gold to make a big purchase, resulting in them farming forever.
- Fixed bug in Armlet toggling.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to use Mekansm when no one needed healing.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to incorrectly extrapolate movement positions (breaking abilities that need to lead their targets like Torrent or Light Strike Array).
- Updated icons.
- Added missing strings for the new control groups.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes multi-selected Meepos wouldn't sort in the same order as they were listed on the HUD.
- Fixed bug with and Blade Mail (aka Meepo Shotgun).
- Fixed killing a clone when Meepo prime had Aegis resulting in gold loss and a scoreboard death.