September 18, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 17, 2015 Patch||September 18, 2015 Patch||September 19, 2015 Patch →|
- Fixed a bug where spectators failing to load would cause a lobby to fail entirely.
- Fixed a bug where s placed via ward dispensers were not temporarily granting vision.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using alt-tab or changing video settings.
- Improved error reporting for cases where starting the client fails.
- Fixed mines not consistently disappearing on detonation.
- Added a medium quality shadow option to the video settings.
- Improved the shadow accuracy when the shadows are cast from foliage.
- The Recent Games section of the profile now allows you to hide custom games (as well as practice games). The list now also displays MMR changes for ranked matchmaking games.
- Fixed bug where items in the armory that cannot be deleted would show the Delete option.
- Fixed a bug where spectators who connected after hero selection could pick a random hero.
- Fixed a bug where the effects tied to 's sword would be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a bug where styles that were unlocked by spectation requirements were not displaying that requirement correctly in the UI.
- The Lobby Browser now displays each lobby's region and marks league lobbies with a league icon.
- The region of a lobby can now be changed after a lobby is created.
- Improved the experience of quickly creating a lobby (previous lobby settings will be used by default).
- Lobbies now display the host name in the header.
- The lobby broadcaster tab will not cover player rows and will be automatically opened the first time someone joins a broadcaster slot.
- OSX: Fixed an occasional hang at the hero selection screen.
- PET: If an individual item and an item set both had the same name, selecting the item set to use with the preview model previously would only cause the individual item to appear. Now selecting the set will cause the whole set to appear.
- SFM: Fixed Character Picker coming up empty.
- SFM: Fixed bugs with sound playback while stepping/scrubbing time.
- SFM: Fixed bug preventing instancing particle systems.
- Workshop: Released the first version of the Source 2 Workshop Item Tools: 
- Fixed server crash when 's bear would hex an enemy with .
- Reduced video memory usage on low-end systems.
- Fixed incorrect video settings at startup if the user had never adjusted settings.
- Fixed a bug where uploaded items wouldn't show revenue sharing options.
- Fix for bug where picking additional wearable items to preview sometimes removed all wearable items.
- Added more information to the import log.
- Removed heroes without workshop support.
- Added .smd to file browser.
- Fixed a crash when opening VConsole from Workshop Import Tool.
- Added filter to Recent Games panel.