September 17, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 14, 2019 Patch||September 17, 2019 Patch||September 19, 2019 Patch →|
Source: Matchmaking Update
- Bans have been issued to account buyers, boosters, and accounts with extremely low behavior scores.
- Fixed a loophole that allowed players to queue for ranked matchmaking without a unique phone number.
- Increased the number of commends available to to players.
- Updated the matchmaking and MMR systems.
- Added better detection and function for reporting players who don't play the role they queued for.
- Core and support roles' MMR now influence each other by a set percentage.
- Ranked matchmaking now require 100 hours of playtime instead of a fixed number of games played.
- Increased MMR adjustments after matches with high uncertainty.
- Added a popup notice for when selected roles are incompatible with team makeup.
- Increased the cap on calibrated MMR for new accounts placed in ranked matchmaking.
- This allows smurfs and boosters to be placed more quickly in higher MMR rankings.
- Updated localisation files: Dutch, German, Greek, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portoguese, Russian, S.Chinese, Turkish, English, Finnish, Japanese, Latin, Romanian, Swedish, T.Chinese.