As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
September 13, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 10, 2018 Patch||September 13, 2018 Patch||September 14, 2018 Patch →|
Source: Dota Plus End-of-Summer Update
- Fixed healing for the wrong values (pre-7.19b values) when killing non-hero units.
- Fixed 's max search range not increasing along with the cast range per level.
- The previous Battle Pass icons on the player profiles now read "Lvl <number>" instead of just showing number as before.
- Changed the main menu background from the TI8 background to the default one.
- Replaced the TI8 panel with the Dota Plus panel.
- Added new a panel to the main page to advertise the Dota Plus weekend bonus.
- Added a final notification regarding the Trove Carafe 2018. Sales end at the end of September 2018.
- Minor spacing fixes to some of the UI elements in the Dota Plus store tab.
- The post-game screen now has a tab for the player tips for Dota Plus.
- Fixed a particle snapshot issue with Infernal Pactblade.
- Renamed Endless Nightmare Tail to Tail of Darkheart Pursuit to fit the other items of the set.
- Fixed several cosmetic items of , , and .
- Optimized several particle systems for cosmetics and sync up with the changes made to the Source Engine in regards to the particle system recently.
- Fixed 's recipe tooltip mising.
- Removed outdated info in Bounty Rune Bottle refill amount. 's description, regarding
- Fixed several typoes throughout the tips which appear during pauses.
- The round names of the Arcana Vote have been updated: Round of 32 now split in to two for Group A and Group B respectively. Round of 16 has been renamed to Sweet Sixteen.
- Fixed several type mixups for values of abilities (integer vs float, backend change)
- Updated a few response rules for .
- Reduced ambient volume during pauses from 0.5 to 0.25.
- Reduced VOIP volume from 0.6 to 0.5.
- Increased music volume during silence effects from 0.4 to 0.6.
- The workshop item submission tool now has a "FarZ" option for the camera after importing a model.
- Added new console command: dota_dumb_game_items: Prints a list of all game items with their item IDs in CSV format.
- Made a few other console updates related to the Source Engine.
- Added chatwheel responses as new Dota Plus rewards.
- Added Ranked Roles matchmaking, available for Dota Plus users only.
- Added a new welcome quest: Win 5 Ranked Roles matches (5000 shards reward).
- Added in-game tipping, allowing Dota Plus users to gift free Shards to other players
- Added a special weekend bonus: Play 4 games on the next weekend to earn 10000 shards (ranked or unranked all pick for full reward, or turbo mode for halved reward).
- The Hero Relics tab can now be sorted by hero level.
- Dota Plus Battle Pass log now tracks Shard Purchase.
- Dota Plus Battle Log now tracks shard tips received from other players.
- Updated the currency exchange rates for a ton of currencies.
- Readded the Trove Carafe 2018 for Dmitry 'CrystalMay' Korchevinin.