September 13, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← August 28, 2012 Patch||September 13, 2012 Patch||September 21, 2012 Patch →|
- Made significant performance improvements to model loading and rendering.
- Added iG to the Hall of Fame.
- Fixed a bug where a Blink Dagger could be used post-stun even if it should have been disabled due to damage.
- Settings dialog sliders no longer go to 11.
- The loadout screen now shows how many items you have for each slot (so you don't have to page in and out of each slot to find items).
- The Gold and XP graphs will now update immediately when a broadcaster opens them.
- The Shop combine tree is now animated.
- The center item in the combine tree now shows purchasable border.
- The buyback indicator in top bar displays for 10 seconds.
- Pinging dropped items now prints the item to team chat, similar to rune pinging.
- Cleaned up grammar in 's description.
- Beefed up 's debuff effect.
- Beefed up 's impact a tiny bit.
- Made some visual tweaks to Illumate's projectile so it behaves better when moving across different altitudes. 's
- Slightly enlarged accuracy debuff effect for 's .
- Added new lines to several heroes.
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Fixed invisible bots getting stuck trying to place wards.
- Fixed not considering using to interrupt channels.
- will no longer try to attack when using , he'll just move to his desired location.
- should now use more appropriately (less killstealing of low-health enemies).
- Bots should now be less likely to bail on a neutral farming target that has a tiny amount of health left.
- Fixed bug that caused bots to select the wrong item to drop.
- Fixed bots always assuming that humans were pushing a tower (rather than farming it) if they were in-lane late-game.
- Fixed bug that was causing too much avoidance from Radiance.
- Fixed bug where wouldn't use when pushing or defending a lane.
- Fixed towers still causing avoidance for a few seconds after they've been destroyed.
- Bots now better estimate how powerful they are relative to the enemy team.
- Broken down a number of existing hero models into multiple parts  , , , , , , and .
- Updated textures for  , and .
- Added new micromanaging interface for heroes with multiple primary units, e.g.  and .
- Added new attack animations for .
- Added a video setting to disable "Ambient Creatures".