Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
September 13, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← August 28, 2012 Patch||September 13, 2012 Patch||September 21, 2012 Patch →|
- Made significant performance improvements to model loading and rendering.
- Added iG to the Hall of Fame.
- Fixed a bug where a Blink Dagger could be used post-stun even if it should have been disabled due to damage.
- Settings dialog sliders no longer go to 11.
- The loadout screen now shows how many items you have for each slot (so you don't have to page in and out of each slot to find items).
- The Gold and XP graphs will now update immediately when a broadcaster opens them.
- The Shop combine tree is now animated.
- The center item in the combine tree now shows purchasable border.
- The buyback indicator in top bar displays for 10 seconds.
- Pinging dropped items now prints the item to team chat, similar to rune pinging.
- Cleaned up grammar in 's description.
- Beefed up 's debuff effect.
- Beefed up 's impact a tiny bit.
- Made some visual tweaks to Illumate's projectile so it behaves better when moving across different altitudes. 's
- Slightly enlarged accuracy debuff effect for 's .
- Added new lines to several heroes.
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Fixed invisible bots getting stuck trying to place wards.
- Fixed not considering using to interrupt channels.
- will no longer try to attack when using , he'll just move to his desired location.
- should now use more appropriately (less killstealing of low-health enemies).
- Bots should now be less likely to bail on a neutral farming target that has a tiny amount of health left.
- Fixed bug that caused bots to select the wrong item to drop.
- Fixed bots always assuming that humans were pushing a tower (rather than farming it) if they were in-lane late-game.
- Fixed bug that was causing too much avoidance from Radiance.
- Fixed bug where wouldn't use when pushing or defending a lane.
- Fixed towers still causing avoidance for a few seconds after they've been destroyed.
- Bots now better estimate how powerful they are relative to the enemy team.
- Broken down a number of existing hero models into multiple parts  , , , , , , and .
- Updated textures for  , and .
- Added new micromanaging interface for heroes with multiple primary units, e.g.  and .
- Added new attack animations for .
- Added a video setting to disable "Ambient Creatures".