September 11, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 10, 2015 Patch||September 11, 2015 Patch||September 14, 2015 Patch →|
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the game from establishing a network connection.
- Restored Reborn matchmaking tolerances to normal levels.
- Fixed some crashes in the client.
- Team score has been changed to the number of kills your team is credited with and will not count enemy suicides or deaths to neutrals.
- Fixed a bug where effigies could have extra models attached to it.
- Fixing a bug where you'd get an error model courier if you modified your equipped courier after you'd entered a game.
- Fixed play style stats being affected by Custom Games.
- Replacement Effigy Reforgers will be granted to all players who used a reforger since Tuesday.
- Fixed a display bug where armory items could show up multiple times on the profile card slot context menu.
- Fixed a bug where the econ items were not correctly showing in the inspect panel in bot matches.
- Fixed a layout problem in the key binding settings UI for 5x4 and 4x3 displays.
- Improved the home friend panel show your status without expanding.
- Treasury: Added buttons to purchase from the market if not available as a direct purchase.
- Treasury: Sorting options replaced with filters "Available", "Unopened", and "All".
- Treasury: Loading Screens will now use the hi-res artwork rather than the icons.
- Treasury: Mark Very Rare and Extremely Rare items to make it clear they are separate from the normal items.
- Treasury: Add extra information block describing how treasures work.
- Linux: Fixed a bug with minimap not rendering on machines set to Turkish language.
- Custom Games: Neutral spawners will now check all trigger volumes with the target name instead of only the first one.