September 08, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 07, 2016 Patch||September 08, 2016 Patch||September 09, 2016 Patch →|
- Improved performance on low frame rate systems.
- The spacing on the post game scoreboard has been adjusted so that you no longer have to scroll to see the MMR.
- The expiration date of the TI6 Event has been changed to January 1, 2030 as a temporary placeholder until the next Battle Pass is released.
- Some very old unused systems pertaining to 1v1 MMR have been archived.
- Some really minor updates to the grass maps in-game. Some of them got a little extra grass here and there while some of them were made slightly sharper.
- Some minor updates were made to some map element material properties here and there.
- The code for the reddening of the background during The International 2016 has been removed.