September 08, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← September 04, 2015 Patch||September 08, 2015 Patch||September 09, 2015 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Reborn Updates
- Added Dota Levels system, described here.
- Improved input latency in more cases
- Reduced memory usage
- Added Tournaments section for browsing tournaments, viewing live tournament matches, and watching tournament replays
- Enabled Treasury
- Added the ability to have multiple armory filters (and adjusted filters UI)
- Armory filters are now automatically saved to the SteamCloud
- Fixed Dire mid ramp being slightly too wide
- Improved selection boxes on various units
- Various improvements to the watch section with support for the "Watch Later" feature
- Enabled purchasing from marketplace
- Fixed various crashes
- Added controls showing all items in your shuffle, and added an Equip control which will set your shuffle to contain just that item
- Fixed many default global items not having correct icons in the loadout screens
- Added 's armor slot
- Fixed speech not playing for item purchases
- The Custom Games UI now displays if a game has dedicated server support.
- Fixed a crash in Ability Draft mode.
- Equipping new cursor packs while in-game will now correctly change the cursor pack
- Fixed a bug where the default wards would appear on the loadout screens of other item types, for example the music loadout page
- Fixed a bug where some hero bio text was being cut off, for example 's
- Improved the preview of loading screen items
- Improved layout of large 3D view in 4x3 aspect ratio windows
- Demo mode now properly supports HUD skin, weather, and cursor packs
- Fixed a crash when demoing global items you already own
- Fixed a bug in Demo mode where some couriers wouldn't appear with the correct particle systems, for example the Wyvern Hatchling
- Made it so that customizing the effigy items wouldn't change your currently equipped items
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't select a different hero to make an effigy from
- Fixed a bug where the customize screen wasn't correctly previewing all selected items
- Default announcers, music packs, etc. no longer show multiple times
- Fixed a bug with couriers with multiple styles sometimes not showing the right materials, for example the Wyvern Hatchling
- Fixed global loadout item shuffle: it now will randomly select items within the shuffle instead of the last one selected in the loadout screen
- Fixed a crash when going to the loadout screen, then to a different page, then changing the window aspect ratio
- Fixed some cases where stats would display incorrectly in custom games
- Remade the Trophy system and added new trophies.
- Added hero entry and particles for .
- Increased In the Bag taunt proc chance from 10% to 25%. 's
- Updated 's tooltip.
- Added strings related to the Dota 2 Major Fall 2015.
- The Defense 5 tournament tier changed from Professional to Premium.
- These items were distributed to owners of The International Compendium 2015.