- Reduced stock replenish time from 95 to 90.
- Increased duration from 360 to 480.
- Increased stock replenish time from 85 to 95.
- Reduced initial stock count from 4 to 3.
- Increased stock replenish time from 70 to 85.
- Reduced gold cost from 100 to 75.
- Now has a stock limit of 10, with a 70 seconds stock replenish time. Starts with an initial stock of 4.
- Increased radius from 850 to 1000.
- The area of already placed Sentry Wards now get displayed when selecting a new ward to place.
- Killing a Sentry Ward now prints out a chat notification to allies.
- Increased duration from 240 to 360.
- Sentry Wards now take / attacks to destroy, instead of having 200 health.
- Sentry Wards now come in packs of 1 for 100 gold (instead of 2 for 200).
- Added a custom AoE targeting cursor for .
- Increased radius from 800 to 850.
- Sharing wards with allies now requires a Control key override.
- Can no longer be cast inside the fountain areas.
- can now be cast on allies to give them one charge.
- Reduced radius from 950 to 800.
- now has a 1 second cooldown. [ ]
- No longer has a 1 second stock cooldown.
- Increased radius from 700 to 800.
- Reduced radius from 1100 to 700.
- Reduced duration from 360 to 180.
- now costs 5 mana to be used. [ ]
- now has a 1 second cooldown.
- Reduced gold cost from 375 to 200.
- Reduced number of charges from 3 to 2.
- Reduced duration from 360 to 150.
- Sentry Wards no longer have collision size. [ ]
- Sentry Wards now stack in the inventory.
- Right-clicks now prioritize enemy wards over allied wards if their selection boxes overlap.
- Wards will no longer combine from two different player sources. [ ]
- Fixed a visual bug when attempting to place a ward.
- Holding Alt now shows Sentry Ward True Sight radius.