Satyr Tormenter/Old Abilities
- This ability was replaced by 6.40 gameplay patch.
- Causes the target's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- Can be cast on any allied unit which is not a ward. This includes buildings and invulnerable allies.
- Can be set to autocast.
- When on autocast, Satyr Tormenter automatically casts this spell on the closest allied hero that does not have the Bloodlust buff on.
- This includes hero clones, creep-heroes, but not illusions.
- Does not automatically target lane creeps, spell immune creep-heroes and other allied or own summons.
- Interrupts Ogre Satyr Tormenter's current order and makes him forget queued commands. This cannot occur while channeling a spell, though.
- This ability was removed in the 6.40 gameplay patch.
- Requires at least one corpse within 900 radius to be cast.
- The skeletons are always spawned next to the Satyr Tormenter.
- As a neutral unit:
- When the satyr is aggroed and at least one unit had died within 900 radius, it casts the spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- Can only be cast when a corpse is within 900 radius.
- A unit's corpse usually lasts for 6–7 seconds after the death animation.
- Every unit leaves a corpse, even when it is not visible (e.g. illusions).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).