From Dota 2 Wiki
Satyr Tormenter is a neutral creep found in:
- The shockwave travels at a speed of 900.
- Can hit units up to 1580 range away (starting radius + travel distance + end radius).
- The complete affected area is shaped like a cone.
- When targeting a unit, it will be cast towards the unit's direction.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the cast range and it is getting aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- Always casts it towards the closest of the 3 units.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat health regeneration.
- The flat health regen bonus is not considered by percentage health regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 330 health in one minute.
- Reduced acquisition range from 500 to 300.
- Reduced gold bounty from 77-91 to 62-73.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Mana pool reduced from 600 to 400.
- Gold bounty reduced from 104 to 84.
- XP bounty reduced from 155 to 119.
- Mana pool increased from 300 to 600.
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Tweaked a bit.
- Reworked abilities on Satyr Hellcaller.