Satyr Tormenter is a neutral creep found in:
- The shockwave travels at a speed of 900.
- Can hit units up to 1580 range away (starting radius + travel distance + end radius).
- The complete affected area is shaped like a cone.
- When targeting a unit, it will be cast towards the unit's direction.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Reduced experience bounty from 95 to 90.
- Reduced health regeneration bonus from 5.5 to 5.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced acquisition range from 500 to 300.
- Reduced health regeneration bonus from 6 to 5.5.
- Reduced gold bounty from 77-91 to 62-73.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Mana pool reduced from 600 to 400.
- Changed attack damage type from Chaos to Hero.
- Increased travel distance from 800 to 1200.
- Reduced travel speed from 1050 to 900.
- Increased damage from 125 to 160.
- Increased health regeneration bonus from 4 to 6.
- Gold bounty reduced from 104 to 84.
- XP bounty reduced from 155 to 119.
- health regeneration bonus increased from 3 to 4.
- Mana pool increased from 300 to 600.
- AoE decreased from 1000 to 900.
- damage increased from 100 to 125.
- Improved .
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Tweaked a bit.
- Reworked abilities on Satyr Hellcaller.