Satyr Mindstealer/Old Abilities
- This ability was removed in the 6.40 gameplay patch.
- Requires at least one corpse within 600 radius to be cast.
- The skeletons are always spawned next to the Satyr Mindstealer.
- As a neutral unit:
- When the satyr is aggroed and at least one unit had died within 600 radius, it casts the spell.
- This means that the satyr does not need a corpse to cast it. When a unit died once within 600 radius, it always casts it when aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- Can only be cast when a corpse is within 600 radius.
- A unit's corpse usually lasts for 6–7 seconds after the death animation.
- Every unit leaves a corpse, even when it is not visible (e.g. illusions).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).