Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Satyr Mindstealer is a neutral creep found in:
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- Can be cast on units with no mana pool with no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Reduced experience bounty from 50 to 47.
- Reduced acquisition range from 500 to 300.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Reduced gold bounty from 27-33 to 22-26.
- Reduced experience bounty from 62 to 50.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- XP bounty reduced from 88 to 62.
- Increased mana pool from 400 to 600.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Improved cast range on neutral Satyr (only meaningful when converted since it does not autocast anymore)
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Changed hotkey on Satyr's to R like all the other mana burns.
- Reduced range of