From Dota 2 Wiki
Satyr Banisher is a neutral creep found in:
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- The slow deceases in 1 second intervals, so it slows for 50%/40%/30%/20%/10% during the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th second.
- Does not slow allied targets.
- Cannot be cast on invulnerable units.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Reduced gold bounty from 15-17 to 12-14.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- HP increased from 240 to 300
- Movement speed increased from 300 to 330
- Attack range reduced from 600 to 300
- Base Attack Time improved from 1.8 to 1.7
- Purge cast range increased from 200 to 350
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Increased movement speed.
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.