|Immense power at the cost of your soul.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 562.5 health, 3.13 health regen, 2.5% magic resistance and 50 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 450 health, 2.5 health regen and 2% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 450 health, 2.5 health regen and 2% magic resistance.
- The status resistance stacks diminishingly with other sources of status resistance.
In combination with his fast attack speed, Troll Warlord can activate Satanic to save himself in a pinch. His naturally high right-click DPS makes him ideal for lifesteal.
Sven has high attack damage and can activate Satanic to sustain during farm or team-fight. And Satanic gives him strength which will be increased even more with.
After usingand , you will drain your own health at an incredible rate, meaning that the lifesteal is much needed in order to make sure that you do not die and can sustain yourself through a fight. The extra strength is also great in order to make yourself tankier.
- Satanic's active ability, Unholy Rage, has quite a short duration. If the enemy has many disables, it is recommended to get a first and use them together, or wait for the main disables to get used first and then join the fight.
- Since lifesteal heals for the actual amount of damage dealt, attacking targets with low armor and damage reduction and/or obtaining high amounts of attack damage can greatly increase the survivability in a fight. With high enough attack damage, one critical strike during Unholy Rage can potentially fully restore the user's health.
- Missing an attack does not grant lifesteal. Consider a Monkey King Bar if an opponent has evasion.
- Lifesteal is more efficient with defensive items that give Effective Hit Points like Armor, Damage Block, Evasion and Magic Resistance than items that only give HP.