Sange and Yasha
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Sange and Yasha|
|Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become a very powerful combination.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( Yasha, Sange and Yasha, Manta Style) do not stack.
- One Sange and Yasha grants a total of 320 health, 11.43% health regeneration amplification, 2.67 armor, 32 attack speed and 32 (16 to intelligence heroes) attack damage (and 2.4% status resistance to strength heroes and 0.96% movement speed to agility heroes.)
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Greater Maim from multiple Sange and Yasha work fully independently from each other.
- Greater Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
Dragon Knight, Riki, Chaos Knight, Troll Warlord, Ursa, Spectre, Naga Siren, Phantom Lancer, Lifestealer, Razor, Juggernaut
- When building Sange and Yasha, it is recommended that one purchases the Yasha first for the movement speed. An Orb of Venom could also help, as it stacks with the Greater Maim and procs on every attack.
- This item is particularly strong in boosting your midgame. Plenty of stats, movement speed, and high chance to maim, it is very strong on most melee carries.
- If you still have a Sange and Yasha by the time you get to the late-game, it may be wise to disassemble it and build the Yasha into a Manta Style, and the Sange into a Heaven's Halberd. The actives from those items are extremely helpful, and the stat bonuses are great.
- The item is a homage to the Phantasy Star game series, notably Phantasy Star Online.
- Night Stalker refers to Sange and Yasha as "sisters"., also Ember Spirit.
- Night Stalker response: Play Sweet Sange and Yasha, my favorite sisters.