Sange and Yasha
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Sange and Yasha|
|Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become a very powerful combination.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 360 health, 11% health regen amplification, 1.6% magic resistance, 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed, 16.8% movement speed and 32 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 288 health, 8.8% health regen amplification, 1.28% magic resistance, 3.2 armor, 36 attack speed, 17% movement speed and 32 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 288 health, 8.8% health regen amplification, 1.28% magic resistance, 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed and 16.8% movement speed.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( , Sange and Yasha, ) do not stack.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Maim from multiple and Sange derived items work fully independently from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Maim debuffs from and , since they use a separete modifier each.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
- When building Sange and Yasha, it is recommended that one purchases the first for the movement speed. An could also help, as it stacks with the Maim and procs on every attack.
- This item is particularly strong in boosting your midgame. Plenty of stats, movement speed, and high chance to maim, it is very strong on most melee carries.
- If you still have a Sange and Yasha by the time you get to the late-game, it may be wise to disassemble it and build the into a , and the into a . The actives from those items are extremely helpful, and the stat bonuses are great.
- The item is a homage to the Phantasy Star game series, notably Phantasy Star Online.
- Night Stalker refers to Sange and Yasha as "sisters"., also Ember Spirit.
- cosmetic item bundle, Sange and Yasha, is based on Sange and Yasha and shares its name. 's
- Night Stalker response: Play Sweet Sange and Yasha, my favorite sisters.