Sange and Yasha
|Sange and Yasha|
|Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become a very powerful combination.|
Note: Update soon.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( , Sange and Yasha, , ) do not stack.
- The status resistance stacks diminishingly with other sources of status resistance.
- This item is particularly strong in boosting your midgame. Plenty of stats, movement speed, and status resistance it is very strong on most melee carries.
- If you still have a Sange and Yasha by the time you get to the late-game, it may be wise to disassemble it and build the into a , and the into a . The actives from those items are extremely helpful, and the stat bonuses are great.
- The item is a homage to a pair of twin swords the Phantasy Star game series, notably Phantasy Star Online.
- Night Stalker refers to Sange and Yasha as "sisters"., also Ember Spirit.
- cosmetic item bundle, Sange and Yasha, is based on Sange and Yasha and shares its name. 's
- Night Stalker response: Play Sweet Sange and Yasha, my favorite sisters.