|Sange and Yasha
|Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become a very powerful combination.
Sange and Yasha is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Artifacts.
- For strength heroes, it grants 360 health, 2 health regen, 1.6% magic resistance, 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed, 0.8% movement speed and 28 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 288 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 3.2 armor, 36 attack speed, 1% movement speed and 28 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 288 health, 1.6 health regen, 1.28% magic resistance, 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed and 0.8% movement speed.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( Yasha, Sange and Yasha, Yasha and Kaya, Manta Style) do not stack.
- The status resistance stacks diminishingly with other sources of status resistance.
- This item is particularly strong in boosting your midgame. Plenty of stats, movement speed, and status resistance it is very strong on most melee carries.
- If you still have a Sange and Yasha by the time you get to the late-game, it may be wise to disassemble it and build the Yasha into a Manta Style, and the Sange into a Heaven's Halberd. The actives from those items are extremely helpful, and the stat bonuses are great.
- ↑ Night Stalker response: Play Sweet Sange and Yasha, my favorite sisters.