From Dota 2 Wiki
|Sange is an unusually accurate weapon, seeking weak points automatically.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 360 health, 11% health regen amplification, 1.6% magic resistance and 26 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 288 health, 8.8% health regen amplification and 1.28% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 288 health, 8.8% health regen amplification and 1.28% magic resistance.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Maim from multiple Sange and Sange derived items work fully independently from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Maim debuffs from and , since they use a separete modifier each.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
- This item is named after Sange, a weapon from the Phantasy Star Online series.
- cosmetic item, Sange the Backseeker, is based on Sange. 's