Sand King/Old Abilities
- Caustic Finale is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- Sand King does not have to do the last hit. When a unit dies with the debuff on, it causes the area damage, no matter how it dies.
- Can damage siege creeps, but can't place the debuff on them.
- Debuff is not placed on allies and buildings.
- Debuff is not placed on wards, except for s, s and (the area damage is not applied when the cog is destroyed).
- This ability was replaced in the gameplay patch 6.09 by .
- Interrupt's Sand King's channeling spells upon cast.
- This ability is replaced by Unentrench upon cast.
- It takes 1 second for Sand Kng to burrow himself. During that second, he cannot act.
- Turns Sand King invisible and disables his movement, attacks, and
- Sand King still can use items while burrowed. Targeted items can only be used on a point or target within range.
- This ability replaces Entrench until used or death.
- Interrupts Sand King's channeling spells upon cast.
- It takes 1 second for Sand Kng to unburrow himself. During that second, he cannot act.
- The damage and stun are applied immediately upon cast, not after the 1 second he needs to unburrow himself.
- This ability was replaced in the gameplay patch 6.00 by .
- Creates a dust effect on Sand King's position in 0.25 second (?) intervals. Any enemy unit which gets within an 150 (?) range of the dust gets the debuff.
- The dust effects do no follow Sand King, but stay at the position they spawned at. They last for an estimated 2 seconds.
- The dust effects are still created even when Sand King dies.
- The reason for why this ability shouldn't be leveled if Sand King is on Sentinel (Radiant) side is, the ability only affects units on that team, never units on the Scourge (Dire) side.