(Redirected from Rune of Invisibility)
Main Article: Runes#List
- During the fade time, the hero can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon successfully landing an attack.
- The invisible hero can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility. However, attacking them breaks it.
- Invisibility from the Invisibility Rune does not turn the hero phased, so it still can block unit pathing.
- The buff of multiple Invisibility Runes does not stack, but refreshes the duration instead.