Roshan (Diretide 2013)
|Roshan (Diretide 2013)|
|Ancient Jungle Creep|
Roshan is a powerful neutral creep. In Diretide 2013, he is given additional abilities and becomes a primary objective of the game mode. Players must work together to take down Roshan while dodging his deadly abilities.
- Each time Roshan is killed he will respawn with a higher level with more abilities to use.
- Roshan's health increases by 15,000 per level. (HP = Level*15000)
- Roshan's Magic Resistance increases by 5% per level.
- Roshan will randomly refresh player abilities once per life at 50% HP.
- Roshan cannot be Disarmed, Stunned, Silenced, Rooted or Hexed with items (abilities still work).
- Roshan takes no damage from Cleave.
- Roshan movement cannot be obstructed during Sugar Rush.
- Roshan will become weakened at certain intervals, becoming Stunned and taking extra damage.
- Illusions cannot be created in this phase.
- Wave of Force damage cannot be reflected.
- Spell Block - Roshan will block one targeted spell every 10 seconds.
- Devotion - Armor bonus that increases as time goes on.
- Waiting - Roshan is waiting for a victim to attack!
- The beams work in the same way as does.
- The visual effect and sound during the delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- Spawns an unknown number of beams.
- The released waves work in the same way as .
- Works in the same way as does.
- Roshan starts breathing a line of fire towards the targeted point and then slowly turns by up to 90°, constantly breathing fire.