- This ability was replaced by 6.56 gameplay patch. in the
- The boulder travels at a speed of 800.
- The boulder first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- This ability was replaced by 6.42 gameplay patch. in the
- Returns the amount of damage before any reductions.
- Only affects enemy melee units.
Proc Chance: 15%
Critical Damage: 150%
- This ability was replaced by 5.72 gameplay patch. in the
- This ability temporarily replaced by Fanadin's Enflame in the 5.51 gameplay patch, given back to roshan in 5.52 and finally replaced by in the 5.53 gameplay patch.
- The spikes travel at a speed of 1600.
- When targeting a unit, the spikes are released towards its current location upon cast. Spikes do not home and thus can be evaded.
- While in the air, other units may pass below hit airborne units.
- The damage is applied upon landing, not upon getting hit.
- The spikes take 0.38 seconds to reach max distance and can hit units up to 850 range away (travel distance + spikes radius).
- When Blood Gush hits invisible units, the visual effects below the hit unit are still visible.