From Dota 2 Wiki
- Increased attack damage upgrade per minute from 2.5 to 4.
- Increased base health from 5500 to 6000.
- Increased base damage from 65 to 75.
- Increased damage increase per minute from 8 to 10.
- Increased armor from 15 to 18.
- Roshan now starts dropping a from his third death on and onwards.
- Roshan now takes 80% less damage from illusion attacks, instead of destroying them immediately as they attack.
- Roshan now upgrades in 1 minute intervals, instead of 4 minutes.
- Adapted armor bonus from 1.3 to 0.325.
- Adapted health bonus from 460 to 115.
- Adapted attack damage bonus from 10 to 2.5.
- Adapted Slam damage bonus from 20 to 5.
- Increased damage bonus per minute from 5 to 8.
- Reduced team bounty from 200 to 150.
- Cheese now drops from Roshans second death instead of the third.
- Increased armor gain per interval from 1.1 to 1.3.
- Increased attack range increased from 128 to 150.
- Increased armor from 5 to 15.
- Reduced HP from 8000 to 5500.
- Reduced HP gain per 4 minutes from 700 to 460.
- Increased armor gain per 4 minutes from 0.7 to 1.1.
- Reduced magic resistance from 75% to 55%.
- Increased HP from 7500 + 125/min to 8000 + 175/min.
- Rescaled experience bounty from 1789 to 750 + 20/min.
- Armor type changed from Strong (now basic) to Hero.
- Increased armor from 4 to 5.
- Increased base attack time from 1 to 2.
- Now has +100 attack speed. [ ]
- Increased armor bonus per 8 minutes from 1 to 1.4.
- Roshan's area of effect increased from 250 to 350.
- Roshan's damage increases by 20 every 4 minutes.
- Roshan no longer stops upgrading his health/damage/armor at 45 minutes.
- Roshan upgrades every 4 minutes instead of 5.
- Roshan bounty rescaled from 105–600 to 150–400.
- Roshan will respawn at a random time between 8 and 11 minutes after death.
- Previously, Roshan would respawn 10 minutes after death.
- Roshan turn rate increased to fix some abuses.
- Roshan now disables and .
- Improved Roshan’s turn rate.
- Tweaked the values on Roshan.
- Roshan now gradually becomes stronger over time instead of after death.
- Game now gives an error message when attacking Roshan from a disallowed area.
- Changed the way and Roshan work. Aegis is now a Roshan drop (a 1-charge ankh basically). You cannot create it manually. Roshan starts out weaker without melee return. He respawns stronger and bigger every 10 minutes.
- Reworked the Roshan Terrain area for improved Sentinel accessibility (lots of miscellaneous tweaks and mechanics to that area have been done beyond simply terrain change).
- Added Snowman after Roshan (just a temp for the season).
- Roshan now drops !
- Roshan now returns to his spawn point instantly if he attacks a structure, to prevent certain abuses out there.
- Roshan now has chance to drop rare item.