We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Rod of Atos
|Rod of Atos|
|Atos, the Lord of Blight, has his essence stored in this deceptively simple wand.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 0.5% movement speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen, 1.4% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 0.5% movement speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen, 1.4% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 0.5% movement speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen, 1.4% spell damage and 20 attack damage.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target, but only when the target was not invisible or within a fade time upon hit.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The root duration from Cripple is long enough to ensure that a target gets frozen.
- Cripple also forces the target to stay within 's range for longer, so they take more magic damage.
- Cripple can give time to set up, ensuring an enemy is trapped.
- While is only level 1 or 2, Cripple may help you catch up to a fleeing enemy to use it.
- Cripple makes landing and easier.
- Cripple forces enemies to stand under longer so they take more damage.
- Cripple into is a reliable stun despite LSA's effect delay.
- He reduces the cooldown of Cripple by 2 allowing him to chase or disable enemies more easily.
- Can use Cripple to up to 4 enemies at the same time.
- Cripple helps Outworld Devourer to get a few more guaranteed hits with on the target, while the intelligence bonus also boosts Arcane Orb's and 's damage.
- Cripple makes landing 's slow projectile easier.
- Cripple will also help you get close to an enemy for , if you want to save for an escape.
- is easy to land on a rooted enemy.
- Cripple allows you to close the distance on an enemy to them.
- Cripple helps Razor stay within range of an enemy to drain more damage.
- Cripple also helps get the distance right to maximise damage.
- Cripple can be used to hold an enemy within range of .
- Cripple synergizes extremely well with , rooting an enemy long enough for the spell to deal almost all of its damage.
- Cripple also helps compensate for 's slow travel speed, holding a target in place for the spell to impact more quickly and keeping them in range long enough for Skywrath Mage to cast multiple Arcane Bolts. The bonus Intelligence also increases Arcane Bolt's damage.
- Cripple can be used to root an enemy near a tree while you close the gap and hit a for pure damage.
- Rooting an enemy in ensures they take more damage.
- Cripple helps land and roots enemies under for longer.
- Cripple helps Viper stay within break and silence from level 25 talent.
- Cripple also helps get better slow from and damage.
- Root is a great disable to make a melee hero unable to reach his target and attack and later to force them to use their while out of position.
- This item can be combined with a and/or a to get more attacks off.
- Combine it with an to push away your target then root him for preventing your enemy from attacking or escaping.
- The item can be used for ganking, chasing survivors after a team fight, or to escape.
- The very long cast range makes the Rod of Atos an effective item to disable an enemy from afar, although it requires the projectile to connect.
- removes Rod of Atos root.
- dispels Rod of Atos root.
- toogles immunity rendering Rod of Atos useless.
- blocks Rod of Atos root.
- reflects and dispels Rod of Atos root.
- The particle effects of Cripple include runes resembling the Elvish scripts from The Lord of the Rings, a novel by J.R.R. Tolkien (specifically the alphabet bee or umbar in Tengwar).